Sunday, May 31, 2009

My First Post

Hi everyone! Before I write some things about some cheats for Super Paper Mario, MySims and MySims Kingdom, plus my insight on some of my favorite musicals, I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Starazia (if I shared my real name I would violate my contract :-) ) and I live on the West Coast of the US of A. I definitely love video games, since I have completed 5: Super Paper Mario (Wii), MySims (DS), MySims (Wii), MySims Kingdom (Wii), and New Super Mario Bros. (DS). I think that there needs to be a stronger female character in the Mario series. I have real trouble with the Legend of Zelda games. Oh well. When I'm not playing my heart out, I like to play with my puppy and write stories with strong female protagonists. I currently follow a few people on Twitter (but I have no clue how it works) and I own a DSi.

So, without further ado, that's me, so check out my other posts! :-) --Starazia

No comments:

Post a Comment